Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is an edited volume of case studies exploring the uptake and use of computer supported collaborative learning in work settings. This book fills a significant gap in the literature. A number of existing works provide empirical research on collaborative work practices (Lave & Wenger, 1987; Davenport, 2005), the sharing of information at work (Brown & Duguid, 2000), and the development of communities of practice in workplace settings (Wenger, 1998). Others examine the munificent variation of information and communication technology use in the work place, including studies of informal social networks, formal information distribution and other socio-technical combinations found in work settings (Gibson & Cohen, 2003). Another significant thread of prior work is focused on computer supported collaborative learning, much of it investigating the application of computer support for learning in the context of traditional educational institutions, like public schools, private schools, colleges and tutoring organizations. Exciting new theories of how knowledge is constructed by groups (Stahl, 2006), how teachers contribute to collaborative learning (reference to another book in the series) and the application of socio-technical scripts for learning is explicated in book length works on CSCL. Book length empirical work on CSCW is widespread, and CSCL book length works are beginning to emerge with greater frequency. We distinguish CSCL at Work from prior books written under the aegis of training and development, or human resources more broadly. The book aims to fill a void between existing works in CSCW and CSCL, and will open with a chapter characterizing the emerging application of collaborative learning theories and practices to workplace learning. CSCL and CSCW research each make distinct and important contributions to the construction of collaborative workplace learning.
- HerausgaberIsa Jahnke,Sean P. Goggins,Volker Wulf
- SerieComputer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten333 Seiten
- Gewicht684 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,40
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,18
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,57
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.