Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe present book is meant as a text for a course on complex analysis at the advanced undergraduate level, or first-year graduate level. The first half, more or less, can be used for a one-semester course addressed to undergraduates. The second half can be used for a second semester, at either level. Somewhat more material has been included than can be covered at leisure in one or two terms, to give opportunities for the instructor to exercise individual taste, and to lead the course in whatever directions strikes the instructor's fancy at the time as well as extra read ing material for students on their own. A large number of routine exer cises are included for the more standard portions, and a few harder exercises of striking theoretical interest are also included, but may be omitted in courses addressed to less advanced students. In some sense, I think the classical German prewar texts were the best (Hurwitz-Courant, Knopp, Bieberbach, etc. ) and I would recommend to anyone to look through them. More recent texts have emphasized connections with real analysis, which is important, but at the cost of exhibiting succinctly and clearly what is peculiar about complex analysis: the power series expansion, the uniqueness of analytic continuation, and the calculus of residues.
- AutorSerge Lang
- Ausgabe4th ed. 1999. Corr. 3rd printing
- Seiten489 Seiten
- Gewicht764 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,22
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,32
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,37
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,22
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 42,43
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.