Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 51,99
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,02
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 48,87
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,43
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,31
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOver the last twenty years a new field of study named "arts and health" has emerged in the industrialized world. Researchers and practitioners interested in the relations between arts and public health have claimed that certain arts initiatives can promote intermediate indicators of individual and community health such as enjoyment, self-esteem, self-confidence, social inclusion and cohesion. This book addresses the potential use of community arts to promote health among disadvantaged populations. It presents a case study of "ph15", a photography workshop for young people living in "Ciudad Oculta", one of the biggest and most marginalised slums of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The findings suggests that community-based arts initiatives can improve health dimensions in which biomedical health programmes have not been successful, such as the social domains of health. Given the variety of fields of study and interest that the research presented in this book involves, it may be especially useful for those working in the health sector, those interested in the arts and culture arena, as well as those working in social programmes and in international development organizations.
- AutorGabriela Wald
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.