Meistverkauft in Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
Hier sparen: Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
- EUR 2,03Preistendenz: EUR 2,24
- EUR 9,50Preistendenz: EUR 11,98
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,65
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This research looked at the teachability of "Communicative Competence" (CC) in the secondary level in Tunisia. Its aim was to investigate how three teachers understand the concept of CC as a target of instruction and whether and to what extent it reflects their ideas about CLT. Textbook evaluation, classroom observation (CO) and a semi-structured interview (SSI) were used as research tools. Three teachers were followed over 9 lessons. Analysis of the textbooks used in the lessons showed that the two textbooks were, to a great extent, based on CLT principles. By using them selectively, the three teachers tried to improve their learners' CC. However, how to accomplish that goal differed from one teacher to another. Moreover, their understanding of the CLT methodology differed. Their ideas and practice diverge. Sometimes the teachers' practice also diverge from the tenets of CLT by attempting to implement a personalized teaching style. Finally, it is worth noting that teachers in this research are, to a great extent, applying the teaching of CC primarily by integrating the four skills.</p>
- AutorMarwen Ben Alkilani
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.