Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibungdistinction Masters student at the University of Hong Kong, who then proceeded to her doctoral studies under the supervision of Mark Bray and myself. Her d- toral research field is closely linked to the subject of this book. The book also benefits greatly from the distinguished authorship of the - dividual chapters. The section on the WCCES itself has been written by former Presidents, some of whom have also had links with the University of Hong Kong either as visitors or, in one case (Anne Hickling-Hudson), as a Commonwealth Scholar. Most of the chapters on the individual societies have been written by Past Presidents of those societies, all distinguished figures in the field th- selves. The book shows that it is possible to talk of a global field of comparative education, of which one manifestation is the WCCES itself. At the same time, the emphases of the field are very different in, say, China, South Africa and France. These are among the factors that make the field so interesting and p- ductive. CERC is proud to make its own contribution to the field in multiple ways, including through the publication of this book. Mark Mason Editor CERC Studies in Comparative Education Series Director Comparative Education Research Centre The University of Hong Kong Introduction Mark BRAY, Maria MANZON & Vandra MASEMANN
- AutorMaria Manzon,Mark Bray,Vandra Masemann
- HerausgaberMaria Manzon,Mark Bray,Vandra Masemann
- SerieStudies in Comparative Education
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten386 Seiten
- Gewicht709 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,65
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,31
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,22
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,41
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 23,33
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.