Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungProfit from a wealth of experience in interactions with your patients! The Patient-Practitioner Relationship in Acupuncture is written for acupuncturists and practitioners in the fields of alternative medicine searching for effective ways of connecting better with their patients in all their diversity, and the skills necessary to guide patients through emotional, psychological, and spiritual difficulties as part of the healing process. Dr. Hammer bases his work on the universally accepted and fundamental role the therapeutic relationship plays in the practitioner´s ability to heal and his lifelong observation that both the patient and the practitioner benefit from this vital relationship. Drawing from his long and extensive personal and professional experiences and writing in an easily understandable and at times anecdotal style, the author avoids psychological jargon as much as possible. The material is presented independent to pathology and is organized into two parts: The first part outlines the basic tenets of the therapeutic relationship, and the second, main part presents individual, issue-oriented chapters addressing the varied life situations, personalities, and emotional reactions with which the acupuncturist or practitioner is confronted in everyday practice. Let this handy reference become your constant and reliable companion on your path to enhancing your propensity and innate talents to heal, improving your therapeutic skills within the scope of your practice, and gaining confidence in your interactions with your patients.
- AutorHamilton Rotte,Leon I. Hammer
- VerlagGeorg Thieme Verlag
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten300 Seiten
- Gewicht886 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,17
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,39
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,66
- EUR 35,99Preistendenz: EUR 37,50
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,45
- EUR 16,80Preistendenz: EUR 17,31
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,37
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.