Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNo adult can fully understand what it is like to be a child today. Over the past few years the world of children has radically changed. There are different aspects to family Iife, and to school education. Children face new pressures and choices; they have become far more sharply aware of the world beyond their own. Children in the Way, a Report from the General Synod Board of Education, argues that it is time for the Church, in its dealings with children, to take serious note of these changes. A nationwide survey stimulated by the Board's working party has indicated the contribution already being made by those who lead children's work in the parishes. It has also revealed the scale of the task. As a consequence the book questions whether this does not demand a new approach to children's work, made by the whole Church. Children in the Way examines models for Christian education work, and suggests one in particular that parishes might explore. It looks at the way in which faith grows - research indicates that this is not dependent on age - and considers the practical implications for leaders. A specially contributed chapter sets out the Biblical concepts that underlie the author's thinking. A detailed account of the survey is given, and questions for discussion are suggested. Children in the Way challenges all those who make decisions about or undertake practical work with children in the parishes. Realistic in its approach, it provides many examples of good practice, and earths its discussion with authentic and sometimes surprising comments by children themselves.
- AutorNational Society
- VerlagChurch House Publishing
- Seiten110 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,15
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,26
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,62
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,07
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.