Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"Carbon Bonding and Structures: Advances in Physics and Chemistry" features detailed reviews which describe the latest advances in the modeling and characterization of fundamental carbon based materials and recently designed carbon composites. Significant advances are reported and reviewed by globally recognized experts in the field. The quantification, indexing, and interpretation of physical and chemical patterns of carbon atoms in molecules, crystals, and nanosystems is presented. "Carbon Bonding and Structures: Advances in Physics and Chemistry" will be primarily of interest to theoretical physical chemists and computational materials scientists based in academia, government laboratories, and industry. Carbon Bonding and Structures: Advances in Physics and Chemistry handles the quantification, indexing, and interpretation of the physical and chemical behaviour of carbon in molecules, crystals, and nanosystems. This multi-author volume features cutting edge research and focuses on both inorganic and organic areas of carbon combinations and states modelled from quantum, physical, computational, mathematical, and topological perspectives.
The volume begins by proposing the parabolically based energy of the pi-complexes employing the chemical reactivity concepts of electronegativity and chemical hardness, followed by predicting new quantum effects for stiff polymers at ultralow temperatures; it continues with a set of topological and quantum chemical studies dedicated to drifting defects in graphene, endohedral fullerenes, whilst describing the hexagonite synthesis of carbon nanotubes; graph theory is then described in detail with eigenvectors, followed by topological descriptors and statistical applications to organic molecules; advances in the concept of aromaticity - its local and structural forms for conjugated polycyclic systems, the novel coding and ordered rules for benzenoids, the detailed treatment of chirality and stereogenicity demonstrate the organic chemistry theme of the volume; the original mathematical studies dedicated to novel diamond structure and classical fullerenes; intriguing aspects on assessing the chemical hardness and the power of the equalization principle specific to electronegativity as well as their use in modelling the chemo-physical process of protonation are subsequently presented with applications to carbon compounds; the volume finishes with a 3-D minimal topological difference study of aliphatic amine toxicity on biological species and a review explaining how bioresponsive materials and drugs may be designed and synthesized to bridge carbon structures to those based on its analog, silicon
- HerausgaberMihai V. Putz
- SerieCarbon Materials: Chemistry and Physics
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten448 Seiten
- Gewicht847 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,71
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,68
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,49
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,53
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,26
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,16
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.