CT Colonography: A Guide for Clinical Practice von Wolfgang Schima und Thomas Mang (2013, Gebundene Ausgabe)
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHighly effective as a minimally invasive diagnostic and screening tool, CT colonography (CTC) is an important part of today&8216;s clinical armamentarium. In this concise, step-by-step guidebook, written by specialists who also run training courses in CT colonography, readers will find a wealth of information for everyday practice. From examination methods and image interpretation, to screening and reporting issues, to common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid, this compact book is all-inclusive, ideal for both beginners and more experienced examiners who want to deepen their knowledge of this powerful technique.
Full discussion of how to begin, including indications and contraindications, patient preparation, CT examination techniques, and patient risk profile
Strategies for data analysis and clinical interpretation, including 2D and 3D applications (&8220;virtual&8221; visualization), polyp measurement, and computer-assisted detection of polyps
Informative, point-by-point sections on clinical findings, starting with normal anatomy of the colon and moving on to common diseases, postoperative conditions, pitfalls and artifacts, and incidental extracolonic findings
More than 500 top-quality, fully labeled illustrations (245 in full color), including normal CT scans and 2D and 3D reconstructions that demonstrate diagnostic criteria, possible differential diagnoses, and disease states
Guidelines for standardizing reports and documenting findings
Tips on how to train for CT colonography in your clinical practice
With all methods and techniques following current international guidelines and consensus statements, this book offers easy-to-implement, standardized clinical protocols that can be applied in both the clinic and the out-patient setting. It is essential for all radiologists and gastroenterologists who are interested in learning about the fundamentals of CT colonography and how to interpret and report findings, as well as for physicians who need a reliable overview of this robust and useful detection and screening tool.
- AutorThomas Mang,Wolfgang Schima
- VerlagGeorg Thieme Verlag
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten216 Seiten
- Gewicht852 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,15
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,26
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,96
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,07
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.