Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,50
- EUR 59,90Preistendenz: EUR 60,72
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,24
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt is an undisputed fact that the Internet has greatly affected the way marketers communicate with customers. Digital branding is one of the most promising marketing fields and is expected to be the most fruitful way to approach consumers in the years to come. The present study investigates the characteristics that make an e-brand trustworthy and reliable. It determines which online branding techniques are effective and which ones are considered by online users to be intrusive. It focuses on a specific group called Millennials, understands their perceptions about e-branding and explores what makes them become loyal to an e-brand. Research was based on a review of the existing literature about digital brands, e-branding strategies and tools and on an empirical qualitative study conducted in the UK consisting of in-depth interviews and a netnographic research. Results revealed that loyalty within an online context can be achieved and there are certain characteristics that users consider to be crucial in order to bond with an e-brand. It is the author's firm belief that online presence must be treated as a separate business and shouldn't be overlooked and undervalued by any brand.
- AutorNikolaos Taskos
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.