Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
When Bastian was born in July 2000, his parents were looking forward to an exciting future, but right from the start Bastian brought surprise after surprise. He had started reading at the age of two, and was in the fifth year of school by age seven. He could speak eight languages by the time he was ten, and had passed almost enough A Levels to start university by thirteen.
A lot of unconventional solutions were required for his problems, including temporarily moving to Singapore and battles with the authorities and teachers. A thick skin was certainly required when talking to people about Bastian. This book is about a mother's experiences with her highly gifted boy. It shows how being highly gifted can be both a blessing and a curse.
- AutorRenate Eichenberger
- Seiten304 Seiten
- Gewicht442 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,75
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,57
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,29
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22