Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,31
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,40
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,50
- EUR 6,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,53
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung'This book will make a difference not only to the behaviour of pupils but also to the sanity of teachers.'
-Jane Bellamy, Headteacher, Wold Newton School, Wold Newton, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire 'It is what we have been waiting for. A delight to read and will be a constant source of inspiration and guidance to us all.' -Cathy Whalen, Headteacher, Mousehold Infant and Nursery School, Norwich, Norfolk
'What a privilege to read a book written by the person that has had the most impact on my classroom teaching and the whole ethos of our school.' -Debbie Hoy, Headteacher, Brookland Infant & Nursery School, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire Written by Behaviour Management expert, Bill Rogers and his daughter and Early Years teacher, Elizabeth McPherson, this book explores behaviour management in the crucial early years. Essential skills are explored in detail through a wide range of case studies and with specific focus on: challenging student behaviour positive discipline practice students with special behaviour needs how colleague support can help our day-to-day teaching anger management and safe restraint how to set up and maintain a whole-class behaviour agreement. The ultimate guide for early years students, educators and teachers, this book will change the way you think and practice. Bill Rogers is an Independent Educational Consultant based in Australia. Elizabeth McPherson is an Early Years Teacher in Australia.
- AutorBill Rogers,Elizabeth McPherson
- Ausgabe2 Rev ed.
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten240 Seiten
- Gewicht430 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.