Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 20,31Preistendenz: EUR 21,90
- EUR 11,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,70
- EUR 34,26Preistendenz: EUR 37,91
- EUR 11,26Preistendenz: EUR 12,06
- EUR 23,04Preistendenz: EUR 24,32
- EUR 20,79Preistendenz: EUR 21,39
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 24,91
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis workshop was organized and presented by an international group of scholars interested in the advancement of automating instructional design. Although the principal leader for this effort was myself, each of the committee members devoted equally in time and effort in the total preparation and conducting of the workshop. Members of the organizing committee included Dr. Klaus Breuer from disce and the University ofPaderbom (Germany), Dr. Begofia Gros from the University of Barcelona, and Dr. Daniel Muraida and Dr. Michael Spector from the Armstrong Laboratory (USA). Dr. Gros participated as the co-director of the workshop and was directly responsible for the preparation and operation of the workshop in Sitges, Spain. The workshop was held in Sitges, a short distance from Barcelona, March 23-27, 1992. Because of preparations at that time for the 1992 summer Olympic Games in Barcelona, the workshop was moved to a more convenient location. The theme of the workshop included three main topics: planning, production, and implementation. Dr. Peter Goodyear, from the Lancaster University (England), presented the invited keynote address. During the four day workshop, 14 papers were presented and discussed. Following each of the three topic areas, Drs. Gros and Breuer led discussions critiquing the ideas presented.
- HerausgaberRobert D. Tennyson
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Seiten266 Seiten
- Gewicht433 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.