Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 51,61
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 90,36
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 48,52
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,29
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,16
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,57
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe aim of this Atlas is to present the three-dimensional arrangement of the liver structures, which should be familiar to those who diagnose and treat diseases of the liver, particularly in an era when the methods of diagnostic imaging and surgical treatment are becoming increasingly sophisticated. For this purpose a series of corrosive preparations of the blood vessels and bile ducts of the liver was made and photographed. In addition to the normal situations, many frequent and rare variations are shown. The Atlas also shows some blood vessels that have not been adequately described or are not well-known in the reference literature, but are nevertheless of great importance in performing segmental liver resections.This Atlas takes a fresh approach to the subject. The method used allows the size, three-dimensional arrangement and structure of the blood vessels and bile ducts of the liver to be preserved. The majority of photographs were taken from the direction from which surgeons see the liver during an operation. This, together with the schematic presentations complementing most of the photographs, gives a further instructional value to the work. With colour photographs and explanatory text, the Atlas forms a basic guide to orientation inside the liver parenchyma, to understanding and diagnosing certain pathological processes and to planning surgcial procedures.
- AutorDean Ravnik,Eldar M. Gadzijev
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996.
- Seiten204 Seiten
- Gewicht519 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.