Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe purpose of this volume is to present current work of the Intelligent Computer Graphics community, a community growing up year after year. Indeed, if at the beg- ning of Computer Graphics the use of Artificial Intelligence techniques was quite unknown, more and more researchers all over the world are nowadays interested in intelligent techniques allowing substantial improvements of traditional Computer Graphics methods. The other main contribution of intelligent techniques in Computer Graphics is to allow invention of completely new methods, often based on automation of a lot of tasks assumed in the past by the user in an imprecise and (human) time consuming manner. The history of research in Computer Graphics is very edifying. At the beginning, due to the slowness of computers in the years 1960, the unique research concern was visualisation. The purpose of Computer Graphics researchers was to find new visua- sation algorithms, less and less time consuming, in order to reduce the enormous time required for visualisation. A lot of interesting algorithms were invented during these first years of research in Computer Graphics. The scenes to be displayed were very simple because the computing power of computers was very low. So, scene modelling was not necessary and scenes were designed directly by the user, who had to give co-ordinates of vertices of scene polygons.
- HerausgaberDimitri Plemenos,Georgios Miaoulis
- SerieStudies in Computational Intelligence
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten216 Seiten
- Gewicht502 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,00
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,32
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,81
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,30
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 41,66
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,43
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.