Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAn introduction to abstract algebraic geometry, with the only prerequisites being results from commutative algebra, which are stated as needed, and some elementary topology. More than 400 exercises distributed throughout the book offer specific examples as well as more specialised topics not treated in the main text, while three appendices present brief accounts of some areas of current research. This book can thus be used as textbook for an introductory course in algebraic geometry following a basic graduate course in algebra.Robin Hartshorne studied algebraic geometry with Oscar Zariski and David Mumford at Harvard, and with J.-P. Serre and A. Grothendieck in Paris. He is the author of "Residues and Duality", "Foundations of Projective Geometry", "Ample Subvarieties of Algebraic Varieties", and numerous research titles. Robin Hartshorne studied algebraic geometry with Oscar Zariski and David Mumford at Harvard, and with J.-P. Serre and A. Grothendieck in Paris. After receiving his Ph.D. from Princeton in 1963, Hartshorne became a Junior Fellow at Harvard, then taught there for several years. In 1972 he moved to California where he is now Professor at the University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of "Residues and Duality" (1966), "Foundations of Projective Geometry (1968), "Ample Subvarieties of Algebraic Varieties" (1970), and numerous research titles. His current research interest is the geometry of projective varieties and vector bundles. He has been a visiting professor at the College de France and at Kyoto University, where he gave lectures in French and in Japanese, respectively.
Professor Hartshorne is married to Edie Churchill, educator and psychotherapist, and has two sons. He has travelled widely, speaks several foreign languages, and is an experienced mountain climber. He is also an accomplished amateur musician: he has played the flute for many years, and during his last visit to Kyoto he began studying the shakuhachi.
- AutorRobin Hartshorne
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 1977.
- Seiten496 Seiten
- Gewicht772 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 17,52Neu
- EUR 12,35Gebraucht
- EUR 17,55Neu
- EUR 14,46Gebraucht
- EUR 13,34Neu
- EUR 22,66Neu
- EUR 17,46Neu
- EUR 15,50Neu
- EUR 9,06Gebraucht
- EUR 10,31Neu
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,52
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,47
- EUR 21,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,66
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,83
- EUR 28,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,16
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,83
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,50
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.