Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 7,90Preistendenz: EUR 15,67
- EUR 6,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,43
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe incidence of allergy is increasing throughout the world with increasing trend of skin prick test positivity. In the latter decades of the twentieth century, there was a rise in the prevalence of allergy, particularly in children, not only in the Netherlands but also in other western countries. According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as many as 50 million people in the United States suffer from various types of allergies. Of these, 20.3 millions who have asthma, a chronic lung disease; often triggered by allergies. Various aeroallergens from animals or plants play an important role in the early development of asthma and allergy. Exposure to aeroallergens increases the risk of sensitisation and the development of allergic respiratory complaints. The book is an extraction from one of our scientific researches that may capture an interest to allergologists, respiratory physicians, rhinologists or family care providers. Photos of the test are included. The study was carried out in University of Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC), Malaysia; and University Medical Centre Utrecht (UMCU), the Netherlands; which are the tertiary centres in both countries
- AutorMohd Zulkiflee Abu Bakar,Prepageran Narayanan,Siti Nadzrah Yunus
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten60 Seiten
- Gewicht106 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.