Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThePaci?c-AsiaConferenceonKnowledgeDiscoveryandDataMining(PAKDD) has been held every year since 1997. PAKDD 2008, the 12th in the series, was heldatOsaka,JapanduringMay20&8211;23,2008.PAKDDisaleadinginternational conference in the area of data mining. It provides an international forum for - searchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD-related areas - cluding data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, databases, statistics, knowledge acquisition, automatic scienti?c discovery, data visualization, causal induction, and knowledge-based systems. This year we received a total of 312 research papers from 34 countries and regions in Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Europe, and Africa. Every submitted paper was rigorously reviewed by two or three reviewers, d- cussed by the reviewers under the supervision of an Area Chair, and judged by the Program Committee Chairs. When there was a disagreement, the Area Chair and/or the Program Committee Chairs provided an additional review. Thus, many submissions were reviewed by four experts. The Program Comm- tee members were deeply involved in a highly selective process. As a result, only approximately11.9%ofthe312submissionswereacceptedaslongpapers,12.8% of them were accepted as regular papers, and 11.5% of them were accepted as short papers.
- HerausgaberAkihiro Inokuchi,Einoshin Suzuki,Kai Ming Ting,Takashi Washio
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten1102 Seiten
- Gewicht1674 g
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,50
- EUR 59,90Preistendenz: EUR 60,72
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,71
- EUR 6,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,11
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.