Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 49,90Preistendenz: EUR 51,99
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,52
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,53
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,81
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,61
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,36
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis collection of papers is the result of a workshop sponsored by NATO's Defense Research Group Panel 8 in the Fall of 1991. The workshop is the second of a series, the fIrst of which was held in the Spring of 1985. As you study these papers, recall that this workshop occurred during the time that many changes were occurring in Eastern Europe and world wide. The need to identify training technologies for maintaining a capable and ready force during times of decreases in military force structure was, and is currently, our challenge. The opportunities for these technologies to provide a service and opportunity for nonmilitary usage is our future. Therefore this workshop maintained its focus on technology and application, regardless of the user. These and other statements made herein are personal and reflect the opinions of the author(s) and in no way represent the offIcial position or policy of our individual governments. v PREFACE The truly international contributions to this book reinforced our belief that training technology must be collaborative and data widely shared to strengthen our future. We want to thank the authors of these papers for their abilities to see beyond the near horizon. Their contributions, and the support of the organizations that sponsored their work is greatly appreciated. We also gratefully recognize the contributions of all who attended the workshop.
- HerausgaberPaul R. Chatelier,Robert J. Seidel
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Seiten356 Seiten
- Gewicht697 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.