Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWe anticipate the book to be a definitive text on the subject that explores all aspects of the study of adrenal cancer and the treatment of patients with the disease. Chapters will cover epidemiology, pathogenesis, genetics, cancer stem cells, historic and emerging therapies, mouse models of adrenal cancer, new developments in tumor profiling, worldwide collaborative groups and tumor registries together with resources for the practitioner and community of adrenal cancer scientists.
We do not wish this book to compete with the other larger books in the Endocrine and Endocrine Surgery literature. In addition, it is not expected to cover benign adrenal diseases that have been covered in detail in other venues. We envision this book to be a very specialized and exhaustive text on basic, translational and clinical aspects of adrenal cancer. This first edition of the textbook Adrenocortical Carcinoma: Basic Sciences and Clinical Concepts provides a concise compilation of relevant data advancing our current understanding of this rare cancer. Chapters are dedicated to various aspects of both the basic biology and the clinical science relating to adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC). Expert clinicians introduce the reader to current state-of-the-art clinical care of patients with ACC. As a considerable body of knowledge on ACC has accumulated over the last decades, expert scientists have authored additional sections that serve as a reference source for the experienced researcher as well as an introduction for the trainee in the laboratory or clinic.
Clinical topics span the epidemiology, diagnosis and therapy of ACC. Scientific topics areas span the pathology and pathophysiology of ACC with a special focus on experimental models of adrenocortical tumors and recent advances in the genetic aspects and signaling pathways in ACC. The content of this book was compiled and edited with the intent of facilitating the translation of knowledge into future diagnostic and therapeutic tools that will ultimately improve patient care.
- HerausgaberGary D. Hammer,Tobias Else
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten546 Seiten
- Gewicht1003 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,58
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 52,26
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,49
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 49,13
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,87
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,48
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,95
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.