Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe main purpose of the research was to study the major factors that affect students speaking skills both in and out of the classrooms. Out of the total 1072 students of the sample schools, 270 (25.2% of the total population) participated in this research. From each school 90 students were randomly taken as a sample. In the same way, out of the total 33 English teachers, 6 teachers (18.18% of the total number) 2 from each school were randomly selected for the study too. The instruments used for this study were questionnaire, interview, and advanced classroom observations. The findings of the study indicated that; Students were deficient in having appropriate materials, such as text books, audio/video recorded cassettes and appropriate classrooms to practice speaking. Moreover, in adequate practice of speaking, limited knowledge of grammar and vocabulary, psychological obstacles, cultural background, problems of teaching methodology, willingness and proficiency of teachers were additional factors of speaking skills. Students were not involved in all activities of classroom.As a result, they were not subjects of teaching/learning processes at all except their teachers...
- AutorBiruh Assefa
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,00
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,87
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,79
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,49
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,26
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.