Hier sparen: Journalistik & Medienwiss.
- EUR 13,00Preistendenz: EUR 13,47
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,86
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,98
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,09
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,09
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,08
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,19
Über dieses Produkt
This book examines theories of liberal democracy. Some of these are traditional democratic theory and modern democratic theory. The traditional democratic theory comprises liberal democratic theory and radical democratic theory. Modern democratic theory consists of elitist democratic theory, pluralist democratic theory and 'new democratic theory'. The book exposes and clarifies each of the major theories and their subsidiaries. It compares and contrasts each theory with the corresponding theories. This is with a view to revealing the strengths and weaknesses, the advantages and disadvantages of each theory, the areas of convergence and divergence between the corresponding theories. In other words, the book tries to determine the extent to which each theory is adequate or inadequate, the degree of the consistency or inconsistency of each theory with its corresponding theory. It then submits that in some respects, some theories of liberal democracy have affinity to a Marxist theory. The book will be of great value to students, researchers, teachers, politicians, government officials and the general public.
- AutorSulaiman Olayinka Opafola
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g