Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOur world is developing in the fast lane, getting more complex by the second. What challenges are pace and complexity bringing for product design? What signi?cance do form, function, feel and appearance have? Is a designer a creative inventor, a pragmatic technologist, an aesthete or an artist? Is the only important factor the constant drive to make it new at all costs, or is the aim rather to marry the tried-and-tested and the innovative and establish an e²cient link, a working relationship between them? And then, looking ahead, where should the focus be in the future?
Before getting started one thing is clear: our rapidly shrinking resources and ever ?ercer global competition are in any case forcing us to re-think the entire design process. The age of decorative design is long gone, and objects like pretty paperweights have joined the dinosaurs on the product evolution chain. Beauty alone is no longer enough! Anyone who aims to bring real and sustainable improvements to product design must be capable of seeing the big picture and optimizing on a multidisciplinary basis.
The product designer and author Arman Emani has set out with the intention of writing short, clear and entertaining texts. There is already more than enough unnecessary jargon, pompous language, philosophic theories and vague imprecise propositions to be found. 360° Industrial Design sets out to explain product design from idea to concept down to production and marketing on the basis of tangible case examples. Relevant theories from di?erent ?elds are used to create a harmonious overall picture in the chapters "Usability", "Aesthetics", "Economy" and "Ecology" and no claim to perfection is made anywhere in this, "because it is better to deal with the imperfect, than to delay to perfection."
This is the perfect manual for students of design, for professionals and people entering from other ?elds, for product managers, marketing specialists and everyone else who is fascinated by design.
- AutorArman Emami
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten168 Seiten
- Gewicht990 g
Hier sparen: Innenarchitektur & Design
- EUR 58,00Preistendenz: EUR 58,86
- EUR 49,80Preistendenz: EUR 50,59
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,07
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,01
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,83
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,81
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,54
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.