Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWith vastly increased complexity and functionality in the "nanometer era" (i.e. hundreds of millions of transistors on one chip), increasing the performance of integrated circuits has become a challenging task. This is due primarily to the inevitable increase in the distance among circuit elements and interconnect design solutions have become the greatest determining factor in overall performance.
Three-dimensional (3D) integrated circuits (ICs), which contain multiple layers of active devices, have the potential to enhance dramatically chip performance and functionality, while reducing the distance among devices on a chip. They promise solutions to the current "interconnect bottleneck" challenges faced by IC designers. They also may facilitate the integration of heterogeneous materials, devices, and signals. However, before these advantages can be realized, key technology challenges of 3D ICs must be addressed.
This is the first book on 3-D integrated circuit design, covering all of the technological and design aspects of this emerging design paradigm, while proposing effective solutions to specific challenging problems concerning the design of three-dimensional integrated circuits. A handy, comprehensive reference or a practical design guide, this book provides a sound foundation for the design of three-dimensional integrated circuits.
Demonstrates how to overcome "Interconnect Bottleneck" with 3D Integrated Circuit Design...leading edge design techniques offer solutions to problems (performance/power consumption/price) faced by all circuit designers.
The FIRST book on 3D Integrated Circuit Design...provides up-to-date information that is otherwise difficult to find;
Focuses on design issues key to the product development cyle...good design plays a major role in exploiting the implementation flexibilities offered in the third dimension;
Provides broad coverage of 3D IC Design, including Interconnect Prediction Models, Thermal Management Techniques, and Timing Optimization...offers practical view of designing 3D circuits.
- AutorEby G. Friedman,Vasilis F. Pavlidis
- SerieMorgan Kaufmann
- VerlagElsevier LTD, Oxford
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten352 Seiten
- Gewicht852 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,32
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,59
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,47
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,41
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,62
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.