This Bluetooth with Bluethooth 2.0, Modify master & slave mode at any time, master and slave mode is the same as the hardware to support the AT command set to support the baud rate 2400 to 1382400.
The current firmware has been modified for the new version: The default setting for serial port [9600, N, 8,1], password: 1234.
Support the AT command to modify the baud rate, device name, passkey, master or slave mode (master and slave mode can be modified by AT commands), require additional baud rate or the principal mode of an order, please indicate the support of the baud rate 2400---1382400.
Note: HC-03, HC-05,HC-06 are the Master and Slave integrated Bluetooth serial module, Modify master & slave mode at any time HC-03 are industrial grade products, HC-05 are commercial grade products;
- Build-in CSR company Bluetooth chip BC417143
- Bluetooth specification v2.0 + EDR
- High-board antennasPaired with various Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth phone use, master-slave can also be used in double
- Can be set for the module control parameters and control commands issued via AT commands
- The maximum serial baud rate: 1382400bps, support for hardware flow control transfer
- Provide seven input and output ports, scalable user IO resources
- Work status indicators; connection with the non-connection state signal output, easy to track the status of module MCU
- Used for embedded wireless serial transmission alternativesSize: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 m
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit power: =4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: =-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps
- Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port (master & slave)
- Power Supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Working temperatur: �5 ~ +45 Centigrade
- Mouse, keyboard, joystick
- Computers and peripherals
- GPS Receiver
- Industrial control
- 1 x HC-04 Wireless Bluetooth RS232
- TXD: sender, usually expressed as its sender, then another when normal communications equipment RXD.
- RXD: Receive-side, generally expressed as their receiver, then another when normal communicationsequipment TXD.
When normal communications will always take their devices TXD RXD!
Spontaneous self-closing: As the name suggests, is to receive its own transmitted data is receivedtheir own TXD RXD, used to send and receive test itself is normal. Also known as loop-back test.
The module has been integrated MAX3232 serial conversion circuit, and with a two DB9 male and one female head, no matter what your equipment is male or female can be connected with the module, theBluetooth pairing can not respond to AT commands, paired then as a transparent serial transmission of data, the module requires an external power supply, a 3.3V module integrated LDO, the power from themodule's power input TTL interface, TTL interface, TXD, RXD for the HC06 module's serial port directly to the output, when the module can not be set higher than 115200bps reset via DB9 connectors, you can use USB to serial interface to re-set by the lower baud rate