Welcome to METTA'S ATTIC record division. We own over 50,000 vintage recordings. LP's, 45's, 78's, 8 track and reel to reel. We are limited to the amount of items we can place on eBay at any given time so we can only post a few recordings at a time. If you are looking for something special let us know via eBay messaging. We will definitely get back in touch with you.
SCHLAGER HITS AKKORDEON
With Golden Akkordeon Harmonists
Recorded in Germany
Cover: Near Mint
This record is all in German so I can't read much from it. It is the only one available right now on the internet.
Label: Ariola 201 098-241
This record was owned by an avid collector. The record has been stored in a plastic sleeve. You can double click on the photos below to supersized and examine the cover.
- Domestic / U.S.A. Shipping*
Please use the following shipping formulas:
(USPS Priority/First Class)
(USPS Media Mail)
- LP Only Shipments: $9 for the 1st LP + $2 for each additional LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $5.25 for the 1st 45 + $0.25 for each additional 45.
- Mixed Shipments: $9 for the 1st LP + $2 for each additional LP / $0.25 for each 45.
- 78's: Please read information under Media Mail for these records.
- LP Only Shipments: $4 for the 1st LP.
- 45 Only Shipments: $3.25 for the 1st 45
- Mixed Shipments: Select the records you want but do not pay. Message me through eBay and I will figure out the least expensive method of mailing for you and then send you an invoice giving you 2 options. If we can get all your records mailed for 4.00 or below we will ship it media mail. There is a price limitation on Media Mail but we will really make every effort to save you shipping costs if we can.
- 78's: These are special records and need to be packed with double box. I am mailing these out with calculated weight and adding 2.00 for additional packaging. Ebay only allows 4.00 for media mail so the 78's will be mailed parcel post or priority depending on which you pick.
- International Shipping
Please use the following shipping formulas:
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED. YOU CAN HAVE THE OPTION OF FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL OR PRIORITY. FIRST CLASS IS SUBSTANTIALLY LESS EXPENSIVE THAN PRIORITY HOWEVER EBAY DOES NOT OFFER SELLER PROTECTION AND CANNOT BE TRACKED. WE HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE WITH THIS METHOD BUT YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU SELECT IT FOR YOUR SHIPPING METHOD. PRIORITY SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL IS USUALLY TWICE THE COST PLUS. YOU CAN SELECT EITHER OPTION BUT MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU CHOOSE THE LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION. WE INCLUDE A $2.00 ADDITIONAL HANDLING FEE FOR INTERNATIONAL.
- Double LPs, box sets, etc. will incur additional shipping costs as indicated above.
- You may edit your shipping total when submitting payment through PayPal.
We package and ship our vinyl records with the greatest care. Each record will be in a protective sleeve. We guarantee every item we sell to be as listed. We endeavor to provide superior service, but if we make an error, we'll make every effort to make it right either by refunding all costs involved, or adjusting the selling price to everyone's satisfaction.
Double LPs, box sets, etc. will incur additional shipping costs as indicated above, so we will use a calculated system for those or send you a revised invoice prior to shipment. If you would like the package insured (In some cases such as 1rst class international we can't insure) please send us a message after purchase, we will send you an e-mail for the difference and instructions on how to credit our Pay Pal.
A SPECIAL NOTE: We can only mail First Rate International if your package is under 4 pds. If the items are over 4 pounds you will have to choose Priority International. Sorry.
Record Grading For 33's and 45's
We do only a visual evaluation only of all records.
Each entry indicates reference number, speed (LP/45), Artist, Title, Label, Label #, Condition, comments and price. All prices are in US dollars. Unless noted, Heres a brief explanation of our grading system which is similar to Goldmine's, followed by an overview of abbreviations you will encounter...
- SS Still Sealed - in factory-fresh condition
- M Mint-perfect
- NM Near Mint - a near perfect, probably unplayed record, may have a few very light marks or scratches but looks unplayed.
- VG++ between MN and VG+
- VG+ Very Good Plus close to like new with only superficial signs of use that dont affect play. Only well cared for records will grade out to VG+. Will satisfy all but the most demanding collector.
- VG Very Good - a used, reasonable copy. There will be obvious signs of wear and the possibility of light surface noise between tracks or during quiet passages, but still quite nice.
- VG- Very Good Minus - significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.
- G+ Good Plus. In the record world, 'Good' is not good! From here on down (Fair, Poor), we're talking about beat-up records.
Comments have no bearing on the disc itself, but only refer to the cover or label.
- co = drill hole in label or jacket (or saw mark/cut corner on cover)
- cw = cover wear
- dj = promotional issue 45
- djt = dj timing strip (12" x 4" white sticker on cover detailing titles and playing time)
- es = electric stereo (the record industrys sorry attempt at giving stereo-like sound characteristics to mono recordings)
- lbl = label
- ps = picture sleeve (for 45's)
- pc = picture cover (hard cover usually 45rpm Eps)
- re = reissue
- ew = edge wear, corner wear
- rw = ring wear
- sl = slight
- sm= small
- tobc = tag on back cover
- tol = tag on label
- wlp = white label promo
- woc = writing on cover
- wol = writing on label
- #ol = number on label
- oc = on cover
- obc = on back cover
- ofc = on front cover
- promo stamp = usually gold embossed notice on jacket indicating that item intended for promotional use
- split seams, 4" split, 8" taped seam, etc... = all refer to cover damage
All payments to be made through PAYPAL. You can pay with major credit cards on PAYPAL. If you are purchasing international please send a message via eBay to us with your exact address. Allow us a few days to determine your shipping price and send you a correct invoice before making payment.
We really want to have great feedback. It is the life blood of our online business. We will go out of our way to provide excellent service to you. We examine the item we are selling and do our best to give you a proper description via written words or in photos which you can supersize and examine. We have a 14 day return policy and in most cases buyer to pay for return postage. When we receive the item we will reimburse you.
METTA'S ATTIC is mainly a consignment store, Our customer are happy with the service we provide to them. We work very hard to get the best value we can via intensive research and study of item or items we are representing. We make every effort to make sure our clients can turn over their treasures and be worry free. We handle all the marketing, research, photography, selling, packing and shipping. The only thing the owner has to do is wait for their check. Sellers do not have to worry about garage or estate sales and in most cases we can bring about a much higher return to the seller. We also have an extensive vintage library of approximately 50,000 recordings.
If you need to get in touch with us please send us a message through eBay or you can call 951-766-9054. If we do not answer please leave a clear message so we can return your call. If you are looking for a particular recording please do not call but send us a message through eBay. We will do everything possible to see if we have what you are looking for.