SainSmart MEGA2560 ATMEGA AVR Board mit USB Kabel compatible Arduino + DE Lager
The SainSmart Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega 2560 is an update to the Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
2.4 TFT LCD
2.8 TFT LCD
3.2 TFT LCD
4.3 TFT LCD
5.0 TFT LCD
7.0 TFT LCD
TTL Serial LCD
1. Item will be shipped within 2 working days after full payment is received. Tracking No. will be sent to all
customers upon package shipment.
2. Our Standard Shipping Method refers to China Post unless specificially indicated in item description above, reaching most of the countries China Post within 14 to 21 business days. We also provide Express Shipping Service (UPS / DHL / FedEx/ EMS) options if you need it urgently.
3. Delivery time depends on destination,logistics mode and other factors. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Customer`s satisfaction is our goal!
International Buyers – Please Note (from Ebay Policy):
● Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
● Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying.