SainSmart ABS PLA 3D-Printer Filament 1kg 1.75mm For RepRap Makerbot Reprapper Mendel UP DE Lager
210 - 250oC
160 - 220°C(320~428 °F)
For Your Information
1. What is your filament diameter specification?For 1.75mm filament, the specification is 1.68mm~1.78mm, normally between 1.71~1.76mm.
For 3.0 mm filament, the specification is 2.95mm~3.05mm, normally between 2.97~3.03mm.
2. What is your idea printing temperature?
It is hard to get a fix printing temperature. In fact, it is determined by material itself and printer sensor. If the printer sensor is not good, which is also can mislead the printing job.
As to material itself, the ABS can be printed between 200 oC to 250 oC, the ideal is 230 oC and this value will little variable due to different color and printer temperature sensor.
The PLA can be printed between 170 oC ~230 oC and the ideal is 210 oC. This value will little variable due to different color and printer temperature sensor.
3. Why glow in dark will not glow as stated?The toner has short term and long term type. Our toner is long term so it should be under light for more time but will glow for longer time too.
4. Why the filament cannot stick on heated bed?In fact when different materials combine together, the adhesion should not as good as the same material itself. So when combine with two different materials, the material character is important. Normally Kapton tape, 3MM blue tape, breadboard are the idea material that can adhere filament.
There are also some tips on that:
The higher the heat bed temperature is, the better adhesion it is.
The closer of the distance between nozzle and heat bed, the better quality it is. But need to assure that filament can be extruded within these distance.
5. Why the printing failure when using filament?
To avoid these issue, you need to confirm:
Diameter is OK, no clog on the filament.
The first layer should be OK. It is very important for a successful printing.
If you solve the above issue and still not get good quality, it should be caused by the printer, because the precision of printer is very important. The printing work is based on layer by layer when you print something. If the mechanic is not good the nozzle can touch the printing parts. As a result the nozzle will adhere more and more filaments because of hot head can adhere plastic. Then it should cause a failure printing parts.
|1.SainSmart RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Kit|
|2.SainSmart Megatronics & Ultimaker 3D Printer Kit|
|3.SainSmart Sanguinololu & Melzi 3D Printer Kit|
|4.SainSmart PLA/ABS Different Colors 3D Printer Filament|