SainSmart 1.04" I2C IIC 128X64 OLED LCD For Raspberry Pi Arduino UNO R3
OLED is the newest display technology in market now, as same as the modern OLED TV (Not LED TV, it use LCD with LED back-light), it can emitting light by it self, no back-light needed, so it's good for battery powered electronics, the maximum supplied current we test is: 18mA when all dots lighting.
1, Hate to write code to drive OLED?
2, Don't have enough I/O pins to connect with OLED?
3, Have special characters to display?
This unique adapter is your solution, it is for any kind of micro-controller, has: 2 communication mode. It will save lots of memory space and I/O resource on your project, with the easy remember commands or Arduino lib, you can use OLED in couple of minutes! Draw character/line/circle/rectangle just cost less than 10 bytes of memory!
Note: We will provide you all round technical support after your purchase. Including the datasheet and the project files.
- Wide viewing range, almost 180 degree from left to right and up to down, you may know the modern LED TV now, this screen is made by same technoledge, Better than LCD.
- working voltage 3-5V application.
- resolution: 128 X 64
- Save lots of the I/O resources: these products only need 2 I/O pins from your controller that depends on the communication type you want.
- Easy to use: the commands sending to products are easy to remember and understand.
- Supports many MCU: Arduino, ARM, PIC, AVR, 51 Series, MSP430 Series,
- You can display contents in 4 different directions: 0º, 90º, 180º, 270º(clockwise) on same screen, the product will map the coordinate accordingly.
- Power Supply: 3.3V to 5V
- Power consumption: maximum 20mA when all dots light on
- Communication mode: IIC
- Work with all micro-controller and microprocessor
- Communication signal can work on 3.3V and 5.0V
- I2C 0x27 address
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Pixels: 128x64, high bright self light emitting
- Simple command sets, easy to remember
1XSainSmart 1.04" I2C IIC Serial 128X64 OLED LCD
What is OLED?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
How Does OLED Emit Light?
OLEDs basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitation, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
Note： Unlike other "Serial Display" which just convert serial input to parallel, Digole's Serial displays and adapters embedded a powerful MCU to process the commands received, display characters, draw graphs and control back light as you want, all commands are simple, high level and easy to remember!
1. Item will be shipped within 2 working days after full payment is received. Tracking No. will be sent to all
customers upon package shipment.
2. Our Standard Shipping Method refers to China Post unless specificially indicated in item description above, reaching most of the countries China Post within 14 to 21 business days. We also provide Express Shipping Service (UPS / DHL / FedEx/ EMS) options if you need it urgently.
3. Delivery time depends on destination,logistics mode and other factors. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Customer`s satisfaction is our goal!