Don't forget to check out the Saxon Games storefront! Additional qualifying* combined purchases totaling $30 or more will be upgraded to FREE Priority Mail shipping WITHIN THE U.S. ONLY.
(*Free Priority Mail excludes consoles or other items already featuring a handling charge; combined shipping still available for the majority of those items. Qualifying purchases must fit in the Priority Mail packaging from USPS. Please contact Saxon Games with questions prior to purchasing.)
SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color Console
This system has been tested and worked, at least at that time. It hasn't been used in several months and I no longer have a game to test it with, but it also hasn't been moved so it should still be fine. Does not include AA battery cover or batteries. It does have the other small round piece though.
**COMBINED SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE VIA THE US EBAY SITE SHOPPING CART**
Thank you for viewing my listing. I appreciate all good buyers and will leave feedback accordingly :)
SHIPPING, PAYMENT & RETURN INFORMATION
1. All disc-based games have been inspected and/or resurfaced when necessary, but at this time volume makes individual testing too time consuming. All used games are sold as-is - specifics such as disc, case, or instruction manual condition are included in listing description. Cases may have labels or residue. All cartridge games are sold as is. I do accept returns in the event of a non-functioning game, but I implore buyer to be sure it is the game and not the system used to play it. Some game systems (PS2 and Xbox, notoriously) will have more trouble if the disc reader is failing. Certain games that I am unable to test are sold AS-IS. This is due to lack of a test system only.
2. Returns - all returns must be SHIPPED within 14 days of your receiving the item. Longer periods of time will not be allowed. Buyer is responsible for return postage - a full refund for initial purchase will be made.
2a) Returned items will be inspected to ensure original stock. Items may be security marked. ALL returns must be in identical condition to original listing unless damage occurred in shipping.
2b) Damage due to shipping - buyer must contact me THROUGH EBAY, ASAP, regarding any damage sustained in shipping. I do as much as possible to ensure proper packing and safe arrival, but accidents do happen and I understand that. I have a policy of requiring photos of all damage and packaging - ebay allows photos in messages now.
**SHIPPING AND PAYMENT**
1) PAYPAL: PAYPAL is my only acceptable payment method. Orders cannot be modified or cancelled once payment has been received. The buyer will be responsible for any shipping fees or recovery costs associated with an undeliverable or old/bad address.
1a) Paypal E-checks - I have had a lot of bad experiences with E-checks and would drastically prefer not to be paid this way. If payment is delayed, your item shipment may also be delayed!! Also, your item will not ship until paypal has notified me that the e-check has cleared.
1b) All PayPal orders are shipped directly to the PayPal approved address listed with the PayPal payment. Please check with PayPal to verify this address prior to making payment.
1c) Sales tax: I am a licensed vendor in the state of New York and thus obligated to collect sales tax on purchases made within the state. No exceptions to this policy will be made.
2) Packing and handling charges are included in the shipping estimate. Items are packed ahead of time so for an accurate weight for shipping estimates. Saxon Games ships via USPS ONLY.
2a) Handling charges are allowed by Ebay, and are applied through official software. I try to keep the costs low, but some materials must be purchased. If you object to the additional cost, I apologize but I try to keep it as low as possible. If a buyer is rude about it (as has been the case before), the purchase may be cancelled. If you object but are polite, I will work with you.
2b) Post office supplies - I am aware that the USPS offers free materials. However, they are for PRIORITY MAIL ONLY. This is actually, in the case of most of my merchandise, a MORE expensive way to ship. I package and weigh items individually, and thus almost always charge less due to calculated shipping. I prefer to send first class or media mail (as applicable) instead, as they are cheaper and nearly as fast. Most of my materials are either purchased from office supply vendors or occasionally recycled.
2c) Packing supplies - in the interest of both resource and cost I am recycling some materials for packing. This means some of my listings will have a either a lower handling charge or no charge, as they will include common packing materials such as newspaper, plastic bags, etc. I do my best to make sure all packages are SECURE, so that your item will arrive in the condition it was listed in.
2d) Poster shipping - the majority of posters will ship in new mailing tubes, which are purchased as other mailing supplies but are more expensive, so there may be a handling charge depending on the size.
3) Combined shipping is available for MOST items, as will be indicated on the listing. Items with free USPS First Class shipping may be in multiple shipments. Except in a very few odd/oversize cases, Parcel Post is not available because it is nearly always within a dollar cost of Priority. USPS Priority shipping is available for most items but please note it is NOT included in the free shipping.
3a) Posters: multiple posters can be shipped together depending on what type - folded with folded, rolled with rolled - no exceptions. Posters and cards may be packaged with recycled cardboard items to keep them safe, as it seems to be the best method. Posters can not be combined other items.
3b) Games: The weight limit for USPS First Class mail is 13 oz. Therefore games may be combined into multiple packages. If a purchase totals $30 or more, shipping may be upgraded to Priority mail on a case by case basis.
3c) Systems: If you wish to purchase a system from the storefront, and additional games/accessories, I will happily combine them into one shipment in most cases, as the shipping will be Priority mail. The Post Office has made Parcel post effectively the same cost as Priority Mail so it will probably not be offered on most items.
3d) Promotional items (cards, t-shirts, soundtracks etc): most promotional items can be combined with other items but I reserve the right for extra time on shipping if it becomes complicated.
4) The US Post Office has revised their rules on Media Mail; however many of the items I offer are eligible so I will continue to offer it on those that meet the criteria. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PC OR CONSOLE GAME SOFTWARE. A 2009 ruling officially states these items are not eligible. Media Mail is subject to inspection by the Post Office and therefore I refuse to violate their rule.
5) Feedback - I hope that all buyers will contact me about problems prior to leaving feedback - I am willing to work with you and want you to be happy with your purchase. All positive feedback is appreciated, and I do leave positive feedback for all my buyers that deserve it!
6) Allergy information: I operate from my home and have a cat! I do my best to keep his fur out of people's merchandise, but there is the possibility of stray hairs. In the case of shirts, short of machine washing, I can't guarantee that the item is completely free of potential allergens. I'd rather not do this as it would reduce collectible value. Please contact me if there is a problem with this possibility.
7) DO NOT EMAIL TO REQUEST REMOVAL OF AN ITEM FROM AN AUCTION OR LISTING IN ORDER TO SELL IT TO YOU OFF OF EBAY. ALL SUCH REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.
8) Full payment MUST be received no later than 7 days after auction's end
***INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL REQUIRE EXTRA SHIPPING & HANDLING, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HEAVY.***
Attention International Buyers: All console games like PS2 and Wii games are NTSC version (UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED) which is for play in the US, Canada, and Latin America only. Handheld games like Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, and Gameboy titles are non-region specific and will play in any game unit regardless of where you live. Please make sure you can play these games before purchasing. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS BECAUSE OF PURCHASE ERRORS
**ADDITIONAL INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION**
There are a few game titles that are banned in countries outside the United States, where I am based. I will not knowingly violate local laws on this subject. At this time my information comes from Wikipedia, so if a buyer purchases a game that is banned in their country but not listed there, Saxongamesny is not responsible for potential customs issues or fines. Do not request that I make an exception, because it is not worth the risk to my business.
Also - international buyers, I must fill out customs forms accurately based on your information, and Saxongamesny is not responsible for any international customs delays, charges, or fees.