NIKON NIKON 50mm F1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens JAA014DA
50mm wide-aperture standard lens with high-quality optics and Nikons exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for whisper-quiet operation. Features a large maximum aperture of f/1.4 that ensures a bright viewfinder image and is ideal for low-light shooting situations or when a shallow depth of field is desired.
- 50mm wide-aperture standard lens (35mm equivalent: 75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.4.
- Advanced optical design minimizes flare and chromatic aberration.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length.
- Non-rotating front element allows use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Focus ring does not rotate during AF operation.