CNC 4 Axis MACH3 USB Breakout Interface Board Motion Controller Card Engraving
The item is a CNC system based mach3.You don't need to add other Hardware, and you can complete the signal conversion from the G-code to the movement of the stepper motor drive control. This card is compatible with most stepper drives and servo drives, and it is perfect weapon to replace mach3 parallel interface board.Feature：A USB Port, this interface is connected to the computer through a USB line.You can use the software mach3 to control this board, Note that you should use a USB2.0 cable with shielding and ferrite core,and cable length should be not more than 2 meters.B 5V General INPUT Port,IN1-12,see as Figure 2-2,it is defined as COM, IN1, IN2, IN3, COM, IN4, IN5, IN6, COM, IN7, IN8, IN9, COM, IN10, IN11, IN12 from left to right, The interface uses opto-isolated, using common positive input,COM is used as the common Port.C High 8 General IO output interface, Have a current drive capability within 10MA,defined as GND O17, O16, O15, O14, O13, O12, O11, O10, O9, O8, 5V from left to right.D 5V General Input Port IN13-IN26,it's a 2.54mm double pin port.E The Yellow input terminals is power input within 12~36VDC., the up terminal is Positive and the bottom terminal is Negative.F Two Relay Output relay R1 and R2 are set as O18 and O19 in mach3, each relay's 3 Terminal are CLOSE\COM\OPEN from up to down,G Spindle PWM speed port, the interface requires a reference voltage,eg.10V, the port is set as 10VIN 0-10Vout,GND from up to bottom.H Low 8 General IO output interface, have a current drive capability within 10MA, defined as O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, O7, GND from left to right. O1-O5 are Open drain port. The Maximum drive current up to 100MA, wiring methodsI 5-axis stepper motor control signal output, defined as CK+\CK-\DIR+\DIR-. There are positive pulse, negative pulse, positive direction, negative direction. These port are common positive connection.Therefore, on the board of CK + and DIR + are linked together to 5V. So this board does not support the common negative connection. Wiring method refer to Figure 2-7. This card doesn't have EN signal, most drives on sale should not connected to the EN signal. It is defined as X \ Y \ Z \ A \ B channel from left to right
Voltage specification:A. System input voltage: 12~36V;B. Operating voltage of input interface: 5V;C. Operating voltage of output interface: 5V;D. Stepper motor control signal output voltage: 5V;Package Content：
- CNC 4 Axis USB control card * 1
- USB cable * 1
Shipping & Handling Policy
- Generally, delivery time is 10-20 business days to USA, United Kingdom, Australia and 15-30 days to most other countries.
- All orders will be processed within 48 hours from the date of payment .The delivery confirmation will be sent ebay message when your order is processed
We will make shipment according to the address you put on eBay, if you want us to ship items to a different address please contact us before making the payment.International Buyers Note:1) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.2) Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We always take customer service seriously and want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience here. If you are unsatisfied with our item or service, then please follow the good eBay practice to contact us before leaving any feedback and return it within 14 days for a replacement or money back.
- Please contact me before you return it.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage.
- Shipping and insurance costs will not be refunded.
- We are committed to resolve all issues in a friendly and satisfactory manner.