Details zu 5 Stück KU204V gate turn-off thyristors PNPN thyristor GTO КУ204В КУ204Originalangebot aufrufen
19. Sep. 2014 15:08:33 MESZ
Neu: Neuer, unbenutzter und unbeschädigter Artikel in nicht geöffneter Originalverpackung (soweit eine ... Mehr zum Thema Zustand
For sale are 5x KU204V Silicon GTO thyristors.
They are NEW (never used and soldered), old stock
The KU204 series are the gate turn-off (GTO) thyristors, uses a diffused-planar PNPN technology.
GTO thyristors are able to not only turn on the main current but also turn it off, provided with a gate drive circuit. Unlike conventional thyristors, they have no commutation circuit, downsizing application systems while improving efficiency. They are the most suitable for high-current, highspeed switching applications, such as inverters and chopper circuits. They are suitable for use as a main control device in inverters and choppers. Compared with conventional thyristors, GTO thyristors have the following advantages:
- With excellent switching characteristics, GTO thyristors help improving high frequency characteristics and efficiency.
- No commutation circuit is necessary, helping to reduce the system size and weight.
- All functions become available with semiconductors, enabling maintenance-free operation.
- Commutation current does not flow, minimizing the generation of noise and electromagnetic waves.
GTO thyristors are used in such devices as AC drive (VVVF invertors), DC drive (DC choppers), AC stabilizing power supplies (CVCF), and DC circuit breakers.
Product information (according to the Manufacturer):
Name: KU204V (КУ204В)
Manufacturer: made in
Application: designed for use as switching elements of medium-power.
· On-state voltage: max. 3,2 V
· Off-state current: max. 5 mA (at off-state voltage 200 V)
· Continuous on-state current: max. 2 A
· Continuous forward off-state voltage: max. 200 V
· Minimal off-state voltage: 20 V
· Peak on-state current: max. 12 A (at pulse duration ≤ 10µs)
· Pulse gate trigger current: ≤ 150mA (at pulse duration = 10µs)
· Pulse gate turn-off current: ≤ 360/400 mA (at pulse duration = 10µs; +25/+60ºC)
· Pulse gate trigger voltage: ≤ 5 V
· Pulse gate turn-off voltage: ≤ 40 V
· Peak gate turn-off voltage: ≤ 100 V
· Critical rate of rise of off-state voltage: min. 20 V/µs
· Turn-on time: max. 4µs
· Turn-off time: max. 5µs
· Operating temperature range: -40...+85 ºC
Does not come with mounting hardware (nut, flat washer)!
DELIVERY: by Registered Mail or Registered Air Mail (depending on the delivery country).
Delivery Time is approx. 8 - 15 business days to most points of destinations.
Tracking Number is always available. By default, I will ship the package to your shipping address in eBay. Customers are responsible for providing us with a valid and correct shipping address.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I try to answer any questions within 24 hours.
--------------------------------------------------------------private sales, no guarantee no taking back