WARNUNG !!! KEINE HAFTUNG AUF SCHÄDEN DA DIESE CODES NUR VON EINEN AUTORISIERTEN FACHHÄNDLER AUSGEÜBT WERDEN DÜRFEN !!! DIE GARANTIE BEI NEUGERÄTEN ERLISCHT SOFORT BEI EINGRIFF BZW VERÄNDERUNG !!!
Check software version and the release number of your device:
See WLAN MAC address:
See Bluetooth MAC address:
To hard reset and restore to factory settings:
*#7370# (default lock code is 12345)
See IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number:
Check number where calls are diverted:
To display your phone's life timer, type: #92702689#
Please use the following two codes with extreme care:
To soft reset the phone and reset phone settings type: *#7780#
To hard reset and completely erase all data on the phone and restore it to factory settings, type *#7370#. You'll be asked for a lock code. The default Nokia lock code is 12345.
Sim Clock Stopping
Checks if the sim clock can be stopped. Sim clock stop is a kind of stand-by mode which will save battery time. This code doesn't work with software version 4.59.
It will tell you if it can be stopped or not.
*#92702689# takes you to a secret menu with 6 choices:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture (0997).
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY).
4. Displays the date of the last repairment - if found (0000).
5. Makes you capable of transferring user data if you have the gear for it.
6. Shows how long the phone has been used to talk. This counter is not reset by when you "clear timers" like the counters in the call register.
Bypass the SP lock With a Nokia 16xx/21xx/31xx/51xx/81xx
1. Insert SIM card of different provider.
2. Turn on the phone and press the UP VOLUME key for 3 sec.
Then release it and the phone says PIN CODE?
3. Press the "C" key.
4. Then Press * and wait until it disappears and appears again, then press * one more time and 04*PIN*PIN*PIN#
Viel Spaß, über ein "Hilfreich Klick" würde ich mich freuen, danke